By: All Covid Claims
Share This Post
With the advent of actions being brought in connection with Coronavirus related harm, there are vast waves of life-threatening matters and wrongful deaths arising with alarming frequency.
Among the actions being brought during this time include:
- cruise ship & airline negligence — for failing to mitigate passenger risk, ignoring safety warnings, and improper actions concerning testing and care;
- business property owner’s liability — where malls, hotels, casinos, stores and other establishments failed to keep tenants and guests safe per overcrowding, improper sanitization, inadequate safeguards and other conditions;
- senior centers & nursing facilities — for failing to institute proper protocols and operations when an elderly population was at additional-risk and steps were not taken to protect patients and staff;
- correctional facilities & jails — people in close proximity are at extreme risk for contagious infections, and the measures to be taken to insulate a confined population are many; arguably no one deserves a sentence of a potentially fatal disease, and it should be noted that, these populations often include those charged and presumed innocent, many who committed technical, victimless crimes, and others who have served the majority of their significant sentences, for which the risk of harm greatly exceeds the propriety of continued incarceration;
- healthcare facilities & clinics — healthcare providers have been inadequately equipped by failing to protect those sent into harm’s way with appropriate shields, masks, gloves, gowns and other personal protection equipment and, in addition to the lack of PPE, there have been inadequate allocations regarding respirators, bedspace, rooms, trained caregivers, distancing and numerous other elements of treating to afford a reasonable standard of care for doctors, nurses, staff, patients and others in the healthcare community.
We are called to action to provide legal representation and acute support measures for those suffering from the devastating Coronavirus crisis, including widespread healthcare concerns, important business interruption assistance, and other harsh consequences as the Covid-19 virus is seemingly engulfing many of our people, communities, and the economy.
HaymesLaw is taking all steps to integrate support and advisement for critical lifesaving measures, to seek improved treating policies, and better ensure real-time economic stabilization. Any request to our firm for assistance will be rapidly addressed to put our experience and resource network to work for you, including claims, enforcement and other responsiveness to help America and the world get through this maximal challenge.
‘As a quick one-two, we must ensure the safety of our first responders and acute care medical teams immediately, or there will be no one there to assist the rest of us. And, being without an adequate supply of personal protective equipment — and the requisite number of hospital beds and ventilators — is well below the standard of care to attain reasonable compliance and treatment efficiency in this urgent race for healthcare solutions. We can do better than this, and we will.’
Join us in spreading any good news, correcting false statements, promoting safe practices, and advocating for wellness that thrives on unity and proactivity to maximize the earliest progress possible to overcome this grave disease, which have been worsened by a gradual responsiveness. You can sign up with us for a case evaluation, continuing communications, potential individual and group actions, and/or follow-up through our media interactions.