How many V’s are expected or being applied in a must-resolve matter of critical importance? As in, is this client a V-V-VIP? Well, each Client is to us.
The Private Client Practice Group at Haymes Law has long been known for its seasoned insight and extraordinary performance that has benefitted clients and co-counsel firms as well, though great care has been taken to not apply these endeavors uniquely to special interests.
The Private Client nomenclature has been largely a perceptual creation to extend benefits for, and ostensibly derive profit from, the higher-net worth end of the financial spectrum. Though, it is our take that, platforms which cater to those of supposedly greater affluence – with presumptively loftier demands and less tolerance for routine steps – are fine and appropriate, but practice planning should also not short-shrift the everyday participant in business. Or in life.
There are many reasons for this, including some of the following fundamental points:
- Basic Fairness, and Golden Rule. Some missions should be accomplished under the good old-fashioned maxim of, doing it because it’s the right thing to do.
- Professionalism Standards. Understanding that the legal, medical, banking and other league rules in place insist upon zero dereliction of duty, it warmly embraces a canon of pride and enhanced refection on the professional, firm and practitioner community that the client of more modest means also receives the highest level of consideration and emphasized care.
- More Risk Adverse. The person of more common financial ability often times direly needs to have the utmost in services rendered, arguably on a most elevated basis, as any potential delays or outcome diminutions portend as more determinative of a make-it or break-it residual effect.
- Highest Impact Marketing. Yes, we are continually confronted by goes-around, comes-around word of mouth endorsements, whereby taking care of people because they truly matter tends to come back many-fold, as we see and learn more often than not.
- Sheer Profitability. For the soul, and bottom line. Not only is there a comfort in providing and receiving equitable treatment, there is also a net revenue capture in getting the verdict right, in the most significant amount, at the earliest point in time, without compromising the process along the way. And this example can naturally be applied to the wider range of client objectives and/or other practice aspirations.
In light of the foregoing, there is a comprehensive enrichment to be garnered from ensuring expedited white-glove service to all client communities, for each has their own challenges, needs, and opportunities and, while a practitioner can empathize, she or he cannot ever presume a walk in the shoes of another.
So, while our firm continuously offers the utmost in Private Client Practice Group service, which may conceptually and practically support those of larger financial capacity, it is a de facto-constitutional mandate within our offices to consistently extend each and every element of our care to all of our clients. Always have, always will.
Written by: Keith Haymes